20 Best Jquery Plugins Of July 2014
We are back with our monthly collection of jquery plugins. A month back we compiled the list of jquery plugins for June,2014 and we got great response. To continue our motto of providing best web resources for designer’s and developer’s, we have carefully picked up 20 best Jquery plugins of July 2014.
If you missed our last month’s collection, Here you go.
1. Monocle – Zoom Image Using Draggable Magnifying Loupe Plugin.
This plugin adds the simple “$(…).monocle” function to any jquery image.
2. Smart Fixed Navigation Menu – Access Menu at any time.
A fixed navigation that allows your users to access the menu at any time while they are experiencing your website. It’s smaller than a full-width fixed header, and replaces the back-to-top button with a smarter UX solution.
3. FlyLabel.js – Make your boring placeholders super fly !
Flexible floating form labels to make your boring placeholders super fly. With flyLabel.js, it’s easy to trigger custom behaviors on form labels.
4. SVG Animated Burger Button For Menu Open and Close Transition.
Hamburger buttons are used to symbolify hidden menus all across the world, Inspired by pretty awesome transition of a hamburger button by CreativeDash created a beautiful SVG HTML Burger Button For Menu Open and Close Transition.
Note: works in safari, chrome, firefox (mask opacity is iffy)
5. Simple CSS spinners and Loaders made with CSS and minimal HTML.
Simple CSS spinners and throbbers made with CSS and minimal HTML markup.
You can use any spinner on your site with only a few lines of code.
6. Image Lightbox – Responsive and Touch Friendly Lightbox [ios,Android,Windows].
Image Lightbox is a minimalistic, responsive and touch-friendly, iOS, Android and Windows Phone compatible lightbox plugin.
Silently preloads next image, uses CSS transform and transition, interacts with keyboard.
7. Jquery Sliders – Easy Stylable Input Range Sliders.
8. woolParalax – Jquery Plugin for Parallax Effect on CSS3.
JQuery plugin for realization parallax effect on CSS3 as you scroll down the page or move your mouse.
Please enter a valid URL and content for your button.
9. mtree.JS – Vertical Drop Down Menu with unordered list.
A cool tree menu built from a simple unordered list.
The script adds css classes so that the list is easy to style. By default, the list is a clean unordered list that can be freestyled.
10. jQuery textarea full screen plugin.
11. Anno.js – Interactive step-by-step Tooltip Tour for web apps.
Interactive step-by-step guides for web apps.
Anno.js is built to be absurdly extensible, but still works great out of the box (and looks damn fine doing it).
12. TAutoComplete – jQuery Table Based Autocomplete Search Plugin.
T-autocomplete displays the data in a tabular Format with Instant search textbox Functionality.
- Display details in n number of columns
- Filter by keyword
- Keyboard navigation
13. jQuery Vertical and Horizontal Slideout Menu.
jQuery Vertical and Horizontal Slideout Menu is Inspired by the simple effect found at Outdated Browser and extended the menu to also work in a variety of places. Try it as a top menu, as well as a right-side menu.
14. Wikiup.js – Get Wikipedia descriptions in tooltips.
15. 3D Paper button effects with Shadows Using Pure CSS.
3D Paper button effects illustrate some of the subtle button effects you can create just using box-shadow and borders on pseudo–elements.
Inspired by the work I saw a while back over on Beemuse and so this is a heavily tweaked more dynamic version of those effects.
Tested in latest Chrome and Firefox, but no reason it shouldn’t work in all latest browsers.
16. Fuzzy – Converts a select box into a searchable dropdown.
Converts a select box into a fuzzy searchable dropdown. Also, the dropdown is fully navigable via arrow keys.
17. Fullscreen Responsive Form Interface with Fancy Animation and Submission.
The idea is to extend the minimal form concept and only show one question or form field at a time in fullscreen. The user can enter data in a distraction-free way and it allows to add some fancy animations for the fields. Once all the fields have been filled or moved through, we show a summary in the final step. Here the input data can still be reviewed and corrected. In this final step the form can also be submitted.
18. TextTailor.js – Responsive text to fit your needs.
Tailor-made text to fit your needs! Responsive text to fill the height of the parent element or ellipse it when it doesn’t fit.
19. CSS Shake – Rumble, vibrate, shake, and rotate any element.
20. Pretty Embed.JS – Customize Youtube Video Embed Options.
Prettier embeds for your YouTubes with easy to use options like fetch the highest resolution preview image available from YouTube, advanced customization of embed options, and optional FitVids support.
Thats all folk’s. Do Share your thought’s and suggestion’s in comments below. Have a great day!