20 Latest Jquery Plugins for June 2014
We know you must be bored with same old duplicate jquery plugin collection throughout the Google when you search for Jquery plugins 2014. But wait, this one is different. We have compiled the list of carefully handpicked and might be never seen before 20 jquery plugins released in 2014. Yes the title says for June because we wanted to keep track of posts in future when we release another post in July followed by august and so on.. did not get it? anyways, Sneak a peek at these plugins and let us know which ones you liked the most.
1. Fancy Textbox Animations using jQuery and CSS.
FancyText is a text box plugin that automatically converts standard HTML input element to an animation composite control, with lots of transitions too choose from.
2. Create a Masked Background Effect With pure CSS.
This technique could be used to create great product description pages, or even something akin to a Powerpoint/Keynote presentation, and would be a great potential fit for online story illustration.
3. jPList : jQuery Plugin for Sorting, Pagination and Filtering Any HTML Structure.
jPList is a flexible jQuery plugin for sorting, pagination and filtering of any HTML structure (DIVs, UL/LI, tables, etc).
4. Traceit.JS : jQuery plugin for Dynamically Trace page elements.
Traceit is a jQuery plugin based on raphael.js that allows you dynamically trace page elements. It was written using jQuery prototypal inheritance plugin boilerplate.
Traceit adds a dynamic trace to any element on a page. Configure its stroke width, animation speed, stroke/fill color and opacity as well as onHide, onClick and onEndTrace callback functions.
5. Responsive Navigation menu segment control With Pure CSS.
Create a Fluid and responsive Navigation menu segment control with Transition Duration only using pure CSS.
Can have an infinite number of segments.
Can be fluid.
Can be disabled and styled.
Can be transparent.
Can be used as checkbox.
6. Bigfoot – jQuery plugin that creates exceptional footnotes (Supports Mobile Devices)
Bigfoot.js automatically detects the footnote link and content, turns the link into an easy-to-click button, and puts up a popover when the reader clicks on the footnote button.
The active popovers will be resized and repositioned to ensure that they continue to be completely visible on-screen, this makes it perfect for mobile devices and responsive designs.
7. Wrangle – jQuery plugin to wrangle up your images with Mouse or Finger.
Wrangle is a responsive, touch-friendly selection plugin for jQuery or Zepto. Wrangle offers a unique method of multiple selection: by drawing a line through items to select them. The plugin is lightweight and designed to be exstensible and adaptable.
8. Windows 8 Metro Inspired Jquery Slide Menu Transition Effect.
Animated Push sidebar menu that creates a simple effect of making the menu links stack upwards. The second effect is a Metro inspired menu that stacks upwards but uses random delays to make it look unique every time.
9. Focuss – jQuery Sidebar Navigation with Cool Blurring Effect.
Focuss is a jquery sidebar plugin that Focus the user on some sidebar content, and blurring the useless content.
This way, the user can focus on your sidebar, and the blurred effect create a smooth & not-intrusive way to do it.
10. Liquid Slider – Responsive HTML5 jQuery Content Slider.
The Liquid Slider uses those fancy hardware-accellerated CSS3 transtions with jQuery animations as a fallback. It is a fully responsive, html5 content slider, which means it will work on your desktop as well as your mobile device. The navigation will build itself around your content and the slider will adapt to the width of the screen. so go ahead and resize your browser to see it in action.
11. Recreating the “Design Samsung” Grid Loading Effect.
If you already come across the Samsung Corporate Design Center, you certainly have noticed the stylish grid loading effect. The colored background of an item slides in first and when it slides out again to the opposite side, the image is revealed. The color of the sliding element represents the image, i.e. it is colored in the dominant color of the picture.
To recreate this effect we will use Masonry grid with CSS animations. We’ll also make use of the ColorFinder script by pieroxy that will get the most prominent color of an image for us.
12. Nestoria Sliders : jQuery Plugin for Range Slider and Step Increment.
Nestoria Sliders is input Range Slider and Step Increment to help users find something within a specific range or number.
- Keyboard Support
- Fully customizable through CSS
- Single/Double handles
- IE 7+ Compatibility
- Custom Digit Rounding
- Non linear step increments
13. listnav.js : Add a slick “letter-based” navigation bar to all of your lists.
14. Fort.js – Modern Progress Bar for Form Completion.
Fort.js is a modern progress bar for form completion. All you do is add the form and
Fort.js algorithm will take care of the rest.
You can change the completion bar speed and design with css. The demo comes with 3
different style (Default, Gradient, Section)
15. clock-style timepicker with jQuery.
Since it only used .popover and some of .btn styles of Bootstrap, I picked these styles to build a jQuery plugin. Feel free to use jquery-* files instead of bootstrap-* , for non-bootstrap project.
16. Bootstrap – File Upload with file preview for images and text.
It also offers support for multiple file preview and previewing both images and text types.
17. jBox – jQuery Plugin for Popup Windows, Tooltips and Notices.
18. TableExport – jQuery Plugin to Export HTML Tables.
Table-Export is a jQuery plugin to export HTML Table to JSON, XML, PNG, CSV, TXT, SQL, MS-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Powerpoint, PDF.
19. JQuery Adaptive Modal : Create popup morphed from any element.
Adaptive modal will let you create a modal window that can be morphed from any elements on your website into a beautifully animate modal windows.
20. Card – Make Your Credit Card Form Better in One Line of Code.
Not Satisfied ? Dude you have this whole site, go to our homepage and explore : www.jqueryplugin.net