jQuery Mapael – Display Dynamic vector maps
jQuery Mapael is a jQuery plugin based on raphael.js that allows you to display dynamic vector maps.
For example, with Mapael, you can display a map of the world with clickable countries. You can also build simple dataviz by setting some parameters in order to automatically set a color depending on a value to each area of your map and display the associated legend.
- based on jQuery and raphael.js. And optionnaly based on jQuery mousewheel for the zoom on mousewheel feature.
- Interactive. Set href, tooltip, add events and many more on the elements of your map.
- Easy to add new maps. Build your own maps based on SVG paths
- SEO-friendly. An alternative content can be set for non-JS users and web crawlers
- Resizable Maps are easily resizable.
- Zoom and panning abilities.